Twin data center colocation
“Serverius offers all-in-one twin data center colocation solutions with premium 2N+1 power and data transport services in between”
Withing the Serverius data centers, users can simply build their own twin data center setup. Included services like free Layer 2 data transport between data centers, available DWDM waves, anycast routing is included with every default colocation rack. Besides the fact that this will save a lot of monthly fees, the high quality, and next-day delivery proofs a real professional environment like no other. Additional services like NOCaaS, premium Internet connectivity, of-site backup, and other services create the highest possible uptime in the Netherlands.
- Colocation at two or three geographically separated locations.
- All data centers are using a different/ independent power grid in the Netherlands (Liander and Enexis).
- Free data transport between the data centers (cross-connects provided by a special transport network or SpeedIX).
- Usage of different data center carriers like Retn, NL-IX, AMS-IX, SpeedIX, etc. for your routers (different ASN, different routers).
- Free redundant Layer 2 data transport to Amsterdam and between all three Serverius data centers.
- Use “1 IP simultaneously on 3 locations”. Anycast!
Read more about: “BGP anycast and dual data center: using 1 IP at multiple locations“.
- Relined, Eurofiber, BT, KPN, can deliver dark fiber or waves between the data centers.
- Buy your IP-transit locally in the data center or directly in Frankfurt and Amsterdam and use it in the Serverius data centers.
Latency / RTT between data center 2 and 3: +/- 0.8 ms (dark fiber distance: 86,49km | +/- 20,01dB).
Latency / RTT between data center 1 Amsterdam Globalswitch: +/- 1.0 ms (dark fiber distance: 95.49km | +/- 20.70dB).
Latency / RTT between data center 3 and Amsterdam Nikhef: +/- 1.1 ms (dark fiber distance: 115km | +/- 27.60dB).
Request your twin data center quote
racks in both data centers and free data transport in between.
Later on, an engineer will contact you to ask you if the quote contains everything you need.