Twin datacenter colocation
Serverius offers all-in-one dual datacenter colocation solutions
with premium 2N+1 power, redundant IP services, free network
data transport services in between both datacenters.
- Co-location at two geographically separate locations.
- Both datacenters are using a different/ independent power grid in the Netherlands (Liander and Enexis).
- Free data transport between both datacenter (cross-connects provided by a special transport network or SpeedIX).
- Usage of different IP carriers like Retn, Tinet, NL-IX, Openpeering etc. for your routers (different ASN, different routers).
- Use “1 ip simultaneously on 2 locations”. Anycast!
Read more about: “BGP anycast and dual datacenter: using 1 IP at multiple locations“.
- Relined, Eurofiber, BT can deliver dark fiber or waves between the datacenters.
- Buy your ip-transit locally in the datacenter or directly in Frankfurt and Amsterdam and use it in the Serverius datacenters.
Questions about dual datacenter colocation?
If you want to discuss all options of the twin datacenter setup you can contact Dennis, Alfred or Gijs directly. All three of them have many years of experience in premium multi site colocation an are up-to-date with the current market need of colocation.
- Prices are the same for both location and our independent co-location services facilitate all desired connectivity with the datacenter of the client’s choice.
- Linear distance: +/- 50KM between both datacenters.
- Dark fiber distance: 66,30km (+/- 15,43dB).
- Latency / RTT is +/- 0.8~1.0 ms.
- Free transport by VLAN between both locations is offered on a separate fiber channel without touching the internet, without using any of Serverius its internet switching/routing hardware.
Receive a twin datacenter colocation quote
racks in both datacenters and free data transport in between.
Later on an engineer will contact you to ask you if the quote contains everything you need.