Twin datacenter colocation
“Serverius offers all-in-one twin datacenter colocation solutions with premium 2N+1 power and data transport services in between”
Withing the Serverius datacenters, users can simply build their own twin datacenter setup. Included services like free Layer 2 data transport between datacenters, available DWDM waves, anycast routing is included with every default colocation rack. Besides the fact that this will save a lot of monthly fees, the high quality, and next-day delivery proofs a real professional environment like no other. Additional services like NOCaaS, premium Internet connectivity, of-site backup, and other services create the highest possible uptime in the Netherlands.
- Colocation at two or three geographically separated locations.
- All datacenters are using a different/ independent power grid in the Netherlands (Liander and Enexis).
- Free data transport between the data centers (cross-connects provided by a special transport network or SpeedIX).
- Usage of different datacenter carriers like Retn, NL-IX, AMS-IX, SpeedIX, etc. for your routers (different ASN, different routers).
- Free redundant Layer 2 data transport to Amsterdam and between all three Serverius datacenters.
- Use “1 IP simultaneously on 3 locations”. Anycast!
Read more about: “BGP anycast and dual datacenter: using 1 IP at multiple locations“.
- Relined, Eurofiber, BT, KPN, can deliver dark fiber or waves between the datacenters.
- Buy your IP-transit locally in the datacenter or directly in Frankfurt and Amsterdam and use it in the Serverius datacenters.
Latency / RTT between datacenter 2 and 3: +/- 0.8 ms (dark fiber distance: 86,49km | +/- 20,01dB).
Latency / RTT between datacenter 1 Amsterdam Globalswitch: +/- 1.0 ms (dark fiber distance: 95.49km | +/- 20.70dB).
Latency / RTT between datacenter 3 and Amsterdam Nikhef: +/- 1.1 ms (dark fiber distance: 115km | +/- 27.60dB).
Request your twin datacenter quote
racks in both data centers and free data transport in between.
Later on, an engineer will contact you to ask you if the quote contains everything you need.