Twin datacenter colocation
Serverius offers all-in-one dual datacenter colocation solutions with premium 2N+1 power, redundant IP services, free network data transport services in between both datacenters. These infrastructure building blocks offer companies to build their own dual datacenter setup without making large investments upfront. With additional Serverius NOCaaS, IP Connect, Cybersecurity services it’s a perfect place for all who really need the best possible uptime.
- Co-location at two geographically separate locations.
- Both datacenters are using a different/ independent power grid in the Netherlands (Liander and Enexis).
- Free data transport between both datacenter (cross-connects provided by a special transport network or SpeedIX).
- Usage of different IP carriers like Retn, Tinet, NL-IX, Openpeering etc. for your routers (different ASN, different routers).
- Use “1 ip simultaneously on 2 locations”. Anycast!
Read more about: “BGP anycast and dual datacenter: using 1 IP at multiple locations“.
- Relined, Eurofiber, BT can deliver dark fiber or waves between the datacenters.
- Buy your ip-transit locally in the datacenter or directly in Frankfurt and Amsterdam and use it in the Serverius datacenters.
Questions about dual datacenter colocation?
If you want to discuss all options of the twin datacenter setup you can contact Dennis, Alfred or Gijs directly. All three of them have many years of experience in premium multi site colocation an are up-to-date with the current market need of colocation.
- Prices are the same for both location and our independent co-location services facilitate all desired connectivity with the datacenter of the client’s choice.
- +/- 50KM between both datacenters.