Scalable server colocation
Your server will be hosted in a shared cabinet, where it will be connected to a shared PDU and a shared internet switch. You can choose from one of our three data centers. It’s ideal to keep your monthly hosting costs to a minimum.
Unmetered colocation connectivity
You can connect your server to a free 1G or 10G switch port. This internet connection can burst to 1Gbps or 10Gbps and use a reasonable amount of data traffic on it. The upload and download speed are the same.
Your real consumed data traffic is under “Fair Use Policy” (FUP), where we will assume that you will not be using your port at full capacity 24×7. By having a FUP you do not have to worry about surcharges/over usages. This FUP is ideal for anyone who is offering high bandwidth services such as live video and CDN services.
In case of your data traffic is using more than the subjective FUP allows, a Serverius engineer will contact you to discuss upgrade options. For example, upgrading to unlimited data traffic and/or using larger 40G or 100G uplinks. He will keep it reasonable and therefore they will not charge you for the bandwidth already used before we contacted you.
“Can FUP handle +/- 100TB of data traffic?”
Yes, and sometimes even more. The total allowed amount of traffic relies on many factors like the type of traffic, where the traffic goes to etc.
Terms: All incoming data traffic to your server on 1G and 10G uplinks is 100% free anyway. Only your outgoing data traffic is under FUP. Regular VPS or web hosting, (live) video broadcasting or CDN services, and similar services are allowed.
Easy to use server colocation client panel
You are in control. You have the ability to null-route your own IP subnets, view real-time data traffic statistics, change reverse DNS for your ipv4 and ipv6 subnets, add your IP address to the DDoS IP protection, and much more features like this.
Dual data center failback
When you add 2 or more servers at different Serverius data centers, you can use all IP subnets on all locations. For example, when your server is broken in data center 1, you can add its IP address to a server at data center 2 and it will work right away. No special configuration will be needed. It’s Serverius its default VXLAN network which offers even more dual data center colocation options.
When you use your servers to host websites at multiple data center locations, you can use Qbine its load-balancing features to forward web requests between different data center IP addresses. Qbine is hosted at Serverius, therefore it will have the best possible low latency.
2nd remote management uplink
For your Out Of Band (OOB) management, you can use a 2nd 1G uplink. To this uplink, you can connect your hardware management like IPMI/iDrac/ILO.
Extra rack-unit colocation items
- Extra IP addresses: 2,79 per IP per month + 25,- EUR setup (the setup cost is only used when IPs are requested afterward).
- Extra 1G or 10G internet uplink: 10,- per month
- Upgrade to 24 hrs a day 1Gbps unmetered colocation premium data traffic: 189,-
- Upgrade to 24 hrs a day 10Gbps unmetered colocation premium data traffic: 799,-
- Upgrade to 24 hrs a day 100Gbps unmetered colocation premium data traffic: 7999,-
- Extra 1 block of 166kWh/230watts upgrade 59,-
- Extra B-Feed on N+1 power: 19,-
- Extra B-Feed on 2N power: 26,-
- 24/7 data center personal access card: 50,- (one time).
- Multiple server colocation items give an extra discount! Ask the sales department!
- Minimal contract length: 12 months. Payment per month, per 3 months or year.
- Bandwidth is per server uplink. It can not be shared or aggregated with another server.
- Upgrade to private colocation within the contract period is possible.
- This server colocation is offered in Serverius its own data centers and other Amsterdam colocation data centers like Nikhef and Globalswitch.
- Moving your server from another data center to Serverius can give you extra discounts to prevent overlapping payments.
- Multiple system trays assembled in one rack mount chassis will be counted as multiple server units.
- No vat/tax: all people and companies outside the European Union and all companies within the European Union (except Dutch company’s) who provide their company name + vat number to Serverius do not pay vat/tax.
Additional SpeedIX connection
When running BGP on your server, you can request an extra SpeedIX peering VLAN on your existing Serverius Internet connectivity uplink. Besides peering with others you can order an additional Layer 2 VLAN to other data centers. For example, you can build a Layer 2 bridge between Serverius its three data centers, and Amsterdam Nikhef.