Single server colocation
Single server colocation is an all-in-one service including rack space,
including power, internet connectivity, DDoS protection and 7 days a week
professional on-site assistance.
It is the best option when you need reliable, high quality colocation spot in Europe for you server. Serverius offers a free rack-and-stack installation service: Send your hardware with UPS/FedEx/DHL and we will install it for you for free!
Get your single server colocation quote!
Later today an engineer will contact you to ask you if the quote contains everything you need.
If things need to be changed or you have questions, you can discus with him.
Included internet connectivity
You can choose to connect your server with a free 1G or 10G switch port to the internet. This will offer an internet connection that can burst to 1Gbps or 10Gbps. The upload and download speed are the same. Your real consumed data traffic is under “Fair Use Policy” (FUP). Where we will assume that you will not be using your port at full capacity 24×7. By having a FUP you do not have to worry about surcharges/over usages. This FUP is ideal for anyone who is offering high bandwidth services such as live video and CDN services.
In case of your data traffic is using more than the FUP allows, a Serverius person will contact you to discuss other options. For example, upgrading to unlimited data traffic and/or using large port 40G or 100G uplinks. He will keep it reasonable and therefore they will not charge you for the bandwidth already used before we contacted you.
“Can FUP handle let’s say +/- 100TB of data traffic?” Yes no problem, and probably more. The total allowed amount of traffic rely on may factors like the type of traffic, where the traffic goes to etc.
Terms: All incoming data traffic to your server on 1G and 10G uplinks is 100% free anyway. Only your outgoing data traffic us under FUP. Regular VPS or web hosting, (live) video broadcasting or CDN services and similar services are also allowed.
Free transport VLAN + and SpeedIX peering port
Free dual data center setup! In addition of the internet uplink, you can use a free 1Gbps SpeedIX (transport) VLAN between all Serverius data centers and other SpeedIX connected data centers. This way you can safely transport your data traffic between data center locations.
In case you will use BGP on your server, you can even become a free SpeedIX member.
Dual data center fail back
When you add 2 or more servers at different Serverius data centers, you can use all IP subnets on all locations. For example, when your server is broken in data center 1, you can add its IP address to a server at data center 2 and it will work right away. No special configuration will be needed. It’s Serverius its default VXLAN network which offers even more dual data center colocation options.
When you use your servers to host websites at multiple data center locations, you can use Sercurius its free load balancing features to forward web requests between different data center IP addresses. Sercurius is using the Serverius WAF which is hosted at Serverius, therefore it will have the best possible low latency.
Free DDoS protection included
As an extra, you can use Serverius its famous DDoS IP protection. All features will be available with a limitation of one “Safe Zone” (one set of configuration for all your IP addresses), 10Gbps incoming (dirty) data traffic and to protect 2 IP’s (you can change them yourself). It will protect your subnets to common layer 3 and 4 DDoS attacks. If you need more IP protection you can simply upgrade to higher paid DDoS package or use Sercurius its free website DDoS protection.
By default your IP subnets will not be DDoS protected. If you want them to be protected, you can add them simply with a mouse click within your personal client panel.
Keep in mind you can also use this free DDoS protection package for other things like adding firewall rules on your uplink, add your own fingerprints, disable TCP/UDP traffic, set rate limits, using black and whitelists and many more.
2nd remote management uplink
For your Out Of Band (OOB) management you can use a 2nd 1G uplink. To this uplink your can connect your hardware management like IPMI/iDrac/ILO.
Extra rack-unit colocation items
- Extra IP addresses: 2,79 per IP per month + 25,- EUR setup.
- Extra 1G or 10G internet uplink: 10,-
- Upgrade to 24 hrs a day 1Gbps unmetered colocation premium data traffic: 249,-
- Upgrade to 24 hrs a day 10Gbps unmetered colocation premium data traffic: 1299,-
- Extra 1 block of 166kWh/230watts upgrade 30,-
- Extra B-Feed on N+1 power: 10,-
- Extra B-Feed on 2N power: 15,-
- 24/7 datacenter personal access card: 50,- (one time).
- Multiple server colocation items give extra discount! Ask the sales department!
- Minimal contract length: 12 months. Payment per month, per 3 month or year.
- Bandwidth can NOT be added or aggregated with another server or order.
- Upgrade to private colocation within the contract period is possible.
- Moving your server from another datacenter to Serverius can give you extra discount to prevent overlapping payments.
- Multiple system trays assembled in one rack mount chassis will be counted as multiple server units.
- No vat/tax: all people and companies outside the European Union and all companies within the European Union (except Dutch company’s) who provide there company name + vat number to Serverius do not pay vat/tax.