Single server colocation
Single server colocation is an all-in-one service including rack space, including power, internet connectivity, DDoS protection, and 7 days a week professional on-site assistance.
A reliable, high-quality datacenter environment in Europe to colocate your server hardware. The server colocation service contains power, cooling, connectivity, on-site support, and free rack-and-stack installation: Send your hardware with UPS/FedEx/DHL and we will install it for you for free!
Unmetered colocation connectivity
You can choose to connect your server with a free 1G or 10G switch port to the internet. This will offer an internet connection that can burst to 1Gbps or 10Gbps and use a reasonable amount of data traffic on it. The upload and download speed are the same. Your real consumed data traffic is under “Fair Use Policy” (FUP), where we will assume that you will not be using your port at full capacity 24×7. By having a FUP you do not have to worry about surcharges/over usages. This FUP is ideal for anyone who is offering high bandwidth services such as live video and CDN services.
In case of your data traffic is using more than the FUP allows, a Serverius person will contact you to discuss other options. For example, upgrading to unlimited data traffic and/or using large port 40G or 100G uplinks. He will keep it reasonable and therefore they will not charge you for the bandwidth already used before we contacted you.
“Can FUP handle +/- 100TB of data traffic?”
Yes, and sometimes even more. The total allowed amount of traffic relies on many factors like the type of traffic, where the traffic goes to etc.
Terms: All incoming data traffic to your server on 1G and 10G uplinks is 100% free anyway. Only your outgoing data traffic is under FUP. Regular VPS or web hosting, (live) video broadcasting or CDN services, and similar services are also allowed.
Free DDoS protection
As an extra, a DDoS IP protection Tin package is included. It will protect your subnets from common layer 3 and 4 DDoS attacks. If you are using your colocation server for hosting websites, you can also use Qbine its advanced Layer 7 features.
Keep in mind that by default Serverius will not filter any internet data traffic. Therefore, your server IP subnets will not be DDoS protected by default, but you can protect them in a simple mouse click within your personal client-panel.
You can also use this free DDoS protection package for other things like adding firewall rules on your uplink, add your own fingerprints, disable TCP/UDP traffic, set rate limits, using black and whitelists, and many more.
Easy to use server colocation client panel
You are in control. You have the ability to null-route your own IP subnets, view real-time data traffic statistics, change reverse DNS for your ipv4 and ipv6 subnets, add your IP address to the DDoS IP protection, and much more features like this.
Dual datacenter failback
When you add 2 or more servers at different Serverius datacenters, you can use all IP subnets on all locations. For example, when your server is broken in datacenter 1, you can add its IP address to a server at data center 2 and it will work right away. No special configuration will be needed. It’s Serverius its default VXLAN network which offers even more dual data center colocation options.
When you use your servers to host websites at multiple datacenter locations, you can use Qbine its load-balancing features to forward web requests between different datacenter IP addresses. Qbine is hosted at Serverius, therefore it will have the best possible low latency.
2nd remote management uplink
For your Out Of Band (OOB) management, you can use a 2nd 1G uplink. To this uplink, you can connect your hardware management like IPMI/iDrac/ILO.
Free SpeedIX peering connection
In addition to its normal internet connectivity, every server colocation user can freely connect to the SpeedIX internet Exchange. You can peer with other members or use the free transport service to other datacenters. For example, without any extra cost, you can build a bridge between Serverius its three datacenters.
In case you will use BGP on your server, you can even become a free SpeedIX member.
Extra rack-unit colocation items
- Extra IP addresses: 2,79 per IP per month + 25,- EUR setup (the setup cost is only used when IP’s are requested afterward).
- Extra 1G or 10G internet uplink: 10,- per month
- Upgrade to 24 hrs a day 1Gbps unmetered colocation premium data traffic: 249,-
- Upgrade to 24 hrs a day 10Gbps unmetered colocation premium data traffic: 799,-
- Upgrade to 24 hrs a day 100Gbps unmetered colocation premium data traffic: 7999,-
- Extra 1 block of 166kWh/230watts upgrade 30,-
- Extra B-Feed on N+1 power: 10,-
- Extra B-Feed on 2N power: 15,-
- 24/7 datacenter personal access card: 50,- (one time).
- Multiple server colocation items give an extra discount! Ask the sales department!
- Minimal contract length: 12 months. Payment per month, per 3 months or year.
- Bandwidth is per server uplink. It can not be shared or aggregated with another server.
- Upgrade to private colocation within the contract period is possible.
- This server colocation is offered in Serverius its own datacenters and other Amsterdam colocation datacenters like Nikhef and Globalswitch.
- Moving your server from another datacenter to Serverius can give you extra discounts to prevent overlapping payments.
- Multiple system trays assembled in one rack mount chassis will be counted as multiple server units.
- No vat/tax: all people and companies outside the European Union and all companies within the European Union (except Dutch company’s) who provide their company name + vat number to Serverius do not pay vat/tax.