European dish & antenna colocation
At the datacenter of Serverius people can colocate their personal hardware to receive their signals from satellites.
It’s a perfect setup for anyone who need to transport his private satellite signal to his personal home network.
Serverius dish colocation:
- A secures m2 outside the datacenter to host your own personal dish hardware.
- Additional services like colocation, connectivity, bare metal server of Serverius.
- Perform basic installation like dish placement, cabling, installation of colocation hardware, simple aligning, etc. Advanced aligning a user should do himself of Serverius can direct you to a special company for it.
The engineers have knowledge to support client dish hardware on a professionally way. Visit one of our datacenters and talk to the engineers. You will see that it is by far the best place in northern Europe is to place your dish hardware.
Serverius accepts small 20cm up to large 25m diameter dishes. Small dishes can be put down with a simple stone weight on the roof. Larger dishes will be mounted on a steel construction within the high secured area with secured by electric fence, camera and 24/7 human security personnel.
Some example signals to receive (using various dish sizes): 30w Hispasat, 12.5W Eutelsat12, 5W Eutelsat5, 0.8W Thor, 4.8E Astra4, 9E Eutelsat 9, 13e Hotbird, 16e Eutelsat 16, 19.2e Astra1, 23.5e Astra3, 26e Badr4, 28.2e Astra2, 42e Turksat
- By Serverius its datacenter location (outside large city industry environment) the users have a noise free dish colocation environment. The result: problem free dish colocation.
- Short cabling from the dish outside to the private co-location racks in the datacenter is done by special ducts. With this ducts the cable length to your rack is short and it saves you many hours mounting. In total it will give less distortion and saves a lot of installation time.
- Space to colocate dishes up to 25m diameter!
- Unlimited UPS + diesel power protection
- Short cable length to the co-location rack. The average is around 30 meters!
- Private access: you get your own personal access card for 24/7 dish access.
- High volume connectivity, guaranteed up to multiple 100Gbps.
- Dish co-location space is immediately available. Visit us today!
In order to make us of the Serverius Dish colocation service – we politely ask our customers to consider the following. You will have to purchase and send us the following in order for us to install this:
– Your own Dish + Dish stand + tiles
– Your own LNB(s)
– Your own Multiswitch
– Your own Network switch
– Your own Encoders/Decoders/Servers
Average installation / setup time: 14-21 days
If this is not possible for you to purchase and send it to the DC, and you would like Serverius to purchase all the necessary equipment for you (which is possible), keep in mind that projects such as these takes time.
Available on-site signals
Serverius can provide customers a couple of signals without having to place your own dish + lnb. This requires you to have your own private cabinet + multiswitch and servers only. The following signals are available without placing your own dish:
– Astra 13 Hotbird
– Astra 19.2
– Astra 28.2
– 30W Hispasat
If your requested signal is not present and you need that specific signal – then you are required to place your own dish equipment.
If you would like to receive one of these signals – the pricing for dish colocation drops as you no longer have to place your own dish at our facility.
Save time & money
1: You have your own Dish equipment
2: You can visit the Serverius datacenter
3: You can install the Dish equipment yourself.
If you are not able to visit the Serverius datacenter to install the Dish equipment yourself or if you don’t have your own dish equipment and you would like Serverius to purchase this for you, this service is also possible and we can provide this for you.
However, this service cannot be provided within a couple of hours or days and it is not free. As all of the engineers have multiple daily tasks to follow – installation of dish equipment takes at least 14 days (excluding the time the supplier needs to deliver the dish equipments) up to 21 days (2/3 weeks).
Here you can find the information regarding the estimated pricing (depends on total services) for Dish colocation.
This is simply to give you an idea on how we work and what you can expect.
20U cabinet + 1G unmetered traffic and a few power blocks as monthly commit
Monthly recurring: ~600 EUR/USD
You would like to receive some signals which require a minimum dish size of 1.2M with 1 LNB.
Monthly recurring for placing the dish at our facility: ~180,- EUR/USD
*Additional LNB’s costs 25 EUR a month (excluding material setup costs)
You have your own dish equipment, but you need Serverius to do the installation for you.
One time setup costs: ~500 EUR/USD (depending on total services)
– Installation Dish + Dish stand + LNB
– Securing the Dish stand for stabilization
– Alignment of Dish + LNB
– Checking signal quality
– Creating & connecting COAX cables from your Dish equipment to your Cabinet/multiswitch.
– Creating & connecting COAX cables from your Multiswitch to your Hardware equipment.
– Verifying if all is working properly.
Estimated pricing per month:
Monthly recurring for Dish colocation: ~780,- EUR/USD
One time setup costs: ~500 EUR/USD
Installation time: 14-21 days
Get your dish colocation quote
Later on an engineer will contact you to ask you if the quote contains everything you need.
If things need to be changed or you have questions, you can discus with him.